Sendy VPS Requirements :
1. A new VPS where we will install this service. The VPS must run CentOS 7 or Ubuntu 16.04 as the operating system. If you don't have a VPS yet, buy one from ScalaHosting
2. SSH access as sudo or root to your new and empty VPS.
3. Purchase a copy of Sendy from https://sendy.co
. If you use this license for any other Sendy instance, you will need a new license.
4. Your first name, last name, and email address which we will use during application install.
5. The domain name (i.e: example.com) or subdomain name (i.e: mailer.example.com) under which we will install MailWizz. Make sure this (sub)domain points to your VPS IP address (i.e: add proper DNS records). This has to be your domain name, bought by you.
If you don't know how to create a VPS at the VPS provider, you can provide us with the login to the provider and we can create it for you. You need the "Create VPS at provider
" addon though.